February is the month to boost your self esteem and take extra good care of yourself. It is a month with both the International Day of Self Love (Feb 13th) and yesterday it was Valentine’s Day, so February is really a month of Love! For yourself and others. So how do you take good care of yourself and remember to give yourself the love that you deserve? Often, we are very good at showing OTHERS our love, taking good care of our family, friends, our children, and almost as often, we forget about doing the same thing to ourselves. Taking good care of yourself and your well-being is also an act of love to others. They care for you as much as you care for them and one of the gifts you can give them is to take good care of – yourself and your well being! Right? 🙂 I will now give you some examples of what I like to do, to take care of myself and give me some extra love, to feel good.
Examples of how to manifest your self love:
- Take a hot bubble bath, in silence or with some soft music
- Read a good book
- Watch a movie (my choice)
- Exercise (yoga especially, but also running)
- Take a walk in nature, by the sea or in the woods
- Say NO to things I do not want to do
- Eat good, healthy food (more vegetarian)
- Drink lots of water (and try to reduce on the coffein..)
What is your way to manifest your self love? Do you have any special things that you like to do, to take extra good care of yourself?
Wish you the best. Take Care. Namaste 🙏